This role is based in our office in FiDi in downtown Manhattan.
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set & are planning to expand into new product verticals & markets next year, including credit/debit payment products that the Payments Product Lead will take a leading role in building & executing.
- Oversee go to market strategy & development for payment products in the BlockFi ecosystem including a credit card, debit card & fiat on & off ramps.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, engineering, compliance & client service for product delivery
- Research partners & manage relationships with third parties involved in the delivery of various payment solutions
- Develop expansion plans for different markets & currencies based on market demand
- 4-7 years experience in B2C financial organizations
- Direct experience with credit / debit card partnerships & payment networks
- Comfortable working in a startup environment (Series A / B)
- Experience in international payments a plus
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $75MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFis leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $18.3 MM of Series A funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Fidelity, Susquehanna, Galaxy Digital, Winklevoss Capital, Morgan Creek Digital & Akuna Capital
- Viewed as the debt & credit market leader for digital assets
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks & coffee