The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building word-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Demandbase is seeking a dynamic Advertising Campaign Strategist to join our team in our Midtown Manhattan office. The Campaign Strategist is instrumental in providing value to our clients & integral to growing our business. The role of the Advertising Campaign Strategist is to ensure that assigned clients are highly satisfied & find value in Demandbases solutions.
What youll be doing
- Manage display, mobile & video advertising campaigns from pre-sale to post-live idle.
- Track & improve on performance metrics to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepare & execute campaign project plan & timely progress reports.
- Coordinate campaign set up with ad operations, creative & list services teams.
- Monitor campaign pacing & performance; suggest optimizations as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, & broaden client relationships.
- Develop compelling client-facing presentations, best practices & processes documents.
- Serve as a B2B Account-Based Advertising expert for both clients & Demandbase colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
What were looking for
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital advertising, ideally with B2B focus
- Strategic level experience in customer facing account management role serving mid-market & enterprise customers
- Experience in buying and/or planning digital advertising campaigns a plus
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate success against target metrics.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Salesforce, Excel & PowerPoint
- Very strong interpersonal, presentation & written communication skills
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Excellent organizational & time management skills deadline oriented
- Bachelors Degree
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Marketing (ABM) & an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. The company offers the only end-to-end ABM platform that helps B2B marketers identify, engage, close & measure progress against best-fit accounts. The biggest & fastest growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce & others rely on Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy & maximize their marketing performance. The company has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500 & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To Market. In 2019, Demandbase executives authored the definitive book on ABM, Account-Based Marketing: How to Target & Engage the Companies That Will Grow Your Revenue. For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision foryou & your entire family, 100% paid for short-term & long-term disability, 100% paid for life insurance, 401k, flexible vacation policy, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, & much more!