Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client onboarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
What youll do:
As an early member of the Talent Acquisition team, youll partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition & senior leadership throughout the organization to help build on Unqorks already stellar team. Youll be trusted to work autonomously on a large volume of different roles spanning all levels across the organizationfrom Engineering to Client Engagement to Operations & everything in between.
Additionally, youll be expected to:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth & positive candidate experience
- Proactively source & attract passive candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority & hard-to-fill positions
- Gain a deep understanding of Unqorks culture, product, strategic direction, & competitors, using this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, & create compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, onboarding, & organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand & ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while executing solid sourcing & recruiting plans
What were looking for:
- 6+ years of experience with a minimum of 3+ years of in-house recruiting experience
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to read the room & react to your audience
- Stellar communication skills & the ability to effectively communicate delicate & confidential information
- A track record of negotiating & navigating complex compensation conversations
- You are passionate about diversity, inclusion, & finding unique individuals that share our values to add to Unqorks culture
- Understanding of the data analytics & the importance of data integrity in Greenhouse
- Demonstrated organizational skills & personal methods of ensuring no candidate gets left behind or falls through the cracks
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced & evolving environment of a tech startup
- Experience in agency recruiting
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.