Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, & partner with 250,000 merchants - with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung & Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
Are you passionate about service, communication & data analysis? Are you an engaged problem solver who loves to help other people grow in their role? Do you love working towards KPIs & improvement opportunities?
Sounds like you? Great, keep on reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a fluent Swedish speaker to join the Nordic Quality team.
What you will do
As a Service Specialist in the Nordic Quality team, you will be responsible for quality assurance in the Swedish market, which includes:
- Developing & measuring the way our service agents communicate & deliver service to our customers.
- Collaborating with our service partners to ensure they meet our quality goals.
- Analyzing quality & operations data to identify trends & improvement opportunities.
- Collect & validate quantitative & qualitative data to identify root causes & drivers for dissatisfaction
- Initiate & drive improvement initiatives to increase the overall customer satisfaction for your market
- Occasional business travel.
Who you are
- You need to be a driven & flexible individual who has a strong interest in service, communication, & data.
- You also have the ability to work with different stakeholders, under pressure, with deadlines & thrive in a fast changing environment.
You should have
- Service & customer-focus mindset.
- Fluency in both verbal & written Swedish.
- Working proficiency & communication skills in verbal & written English.
- Stakeholder management skill.
- Data analysis skill.