Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 12+ million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right.
We are seeking a driven, strategic, technology focused & customer-centric developer to join our team. As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, test, & deployment of our iOS applications. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing mobile software, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, & a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. This individual will have a strong track record of helping to deliver an effective, highly-available, & flexible technology platform in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly.
If you are a developer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, have worked on published mobile iOS applications, & have the desire to help drive CLEARs next generation products, this is a great opportunity for you!
What You Will Do:
- Design & build consumer facing iOS applications to leverage CLEARs platform & capabilities
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, & general reliability
- Implement new features & optimize existing ones from draft to implementation
- Continuously discover, evaluate, & implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Who You Are:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years experience developing native iOS applications
- Have at least one app published in the App Store
- Experience working with Swift
- Knowledge of with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit & XCTest
- Experience working as part of an agile software development team including interaction with a source code repository (GitHub or SVN)
- Continuous integration considered a plus
- Thirst for delivering game-changing products
- Exceptional drive & precision in delivery
- Passionate about Mobile apps & the Android platform
- Bonus points
- Experience with iOS & Swift
- Experience with backend development technologies for building RESTful APIs