Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
The Mobile Brand Manager is responsible for building & driving the communication plan of an unannounced mobile game. The successful candidate will be responsible of the development & implementation of pre-launch & post-launch marketing activities related to the different phases of development of the game (beta, pre-reg, soft launch, live, DLC).
- Ensure the coherence & consistency of our brand
- Preparation of the communication plan in coordination with internal & external teams (product manager, PR, Community Management ...);
- Overseeing the asset creation for marketing activities including trailers, dev diaries, web site, banners & ads;
- Planning promotional strategy of in-game events (tournaments, XP rewards, free additional content ...);
- Manage a community manager
- Lead social channels growth & engagement.
- Support performance-based marketing campaigns that ensure high volume acquisition of quality players to achieve target KPI & revenue goals.
- Diploma in Marketing & / or connected field;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Mobile User Acquisition & Mobile Marketing.
- Solid understanding of the mobile video games market & especially the iOS & Google Play market place.
- Proven track record of success launching mobile games from soft launch to global release.
- Strong experience setting up UA campaigns, managing ad networks, affiliates, offer-walls & influencers.
- Experience managing business relationships with Facebook, Apple, Google & other companies within the Mobile gaming space is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, & able to work collaboratively across a number of internal & external teams.
- Excellent analytical skills & proficient with Microsoft Office.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.