ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior People Business Partner--Corporate & Tech will work closely with business leaders within our Corporate & Tech organizations to drive business outcomes through adoption of a high performance culture, & strong employee engagement through the adaptation & execution of an aligned talent strategy. This role is based in Pelotons NYC Headquarters.
The successful candidate will partner with leaders across the technology & corporate businesses to ensure all Peloton team members are performing at their best through regular reinforcement of continuous performance improvement mechanisms, & that team members are taking full advantage of learning & development opportunities. This People BP will drive change across a dynamic, fast-growing organization, will help to build the leadership skills of our management team driving an inclusive & diverse culture by providing coaching & consultation to leaders to further develop their leadership capability & capacity. This BP will be charged with all employee relations issues, including investigations & managing poor performance, & will have strength in coaching & building up the skills of their leaders. As a member of the Corporate Business Partner & Talent Management team, this person will have a particular passion for Talent Management & will ensure all talent programs are adopted & adapted as needed to fit the nuances of their business areas.
- Learn, anticipate & quickly become embedded with the business as a trusted advisor
- Consistently coach & advise mid level leaders on their effectiveness, help their raise their own performance bar
- Support leaders through organizational change management efforts
- Develop & steward holistic talent plan for internal client group
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager & team member compliance with company policies & procedures, & governmental regulations, conduct investigations as needed
- Respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, leadership & employee development, compensation
- Leverage People dashboards, analyze trend data on investigations, employee relations, & talent programs (succession, performance management) providing insights on how to continually strive to be more proactive, with a lens on programmatic solutions
- Builds & fosters an inclusive & diverse culture aligned to our Company vision, mission & values
- Build & develop people manager skills & leadership team effectiveness
- 4+ years of experience in Human Resources, as generalist, people leader, business partner, or human capital consulting
- Experience interfacing with & influencing mid & senior level leaders in high growth or transformational environments
- Knowledge of tech industry & experience both in a start-up & an established HR environment a plus
- Demonstrated business acumen
- Knowledge of & experience in supporting and/or owning core HR processes including performance management (performance coaching & progressive discipline), succession planning, career pathing, compensation education etc
- Ability to synthesize complex situations into a digestible, action-oriented format for business leaders & their teams
- Team-oriented, consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies,
- Unique ability to flourish in a rapidly changing organization, & operate comfortably with ambiguity & complexity
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.