Regional Director, Customer Success
Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through its proprietary cloud-based technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through text, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is looking for a Regional Director of Customer Success to join our burgeoning Customer Success practice. The Regional Director of Customer Success will be responsible for ensuring that our partners get timely, effective, & delightful support in solving their problems with our products & services. They will also be responsible for reimagining how we support our partners, deliver on our promised ROI, & work collaboratively with Business Development to expand existing partnerships.
To succeed in this role, youll need to be a strong leader who can bring expertise in customer success. You have great attention to detail but can also elevate your analysis to frame complex matters for various partner stakeholders. Your years of working in healthcare technology give you the confidence to engage with technical, clinical, & business leaders at all levels.
- Build a strategy around the end-to-end partner support experience & delight our partners
- Establish industry-leading customer experiences for all partner interactions
- Drive innovative solutions - design & suggest tools, techniques, & organizational changes to improve partner satisfaction & increase the efficiency of delivered services
- Baseline, manage & improve upon internal & external customer service performance, with meaningful metrics
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement as evidenced by meeting Pagers ROI promise
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that customer success is aligned with the overall product, marketing, & clinical service strategies & drive desired outcomes
- Highly analytical & able to draw conclusions & make recommendations based upon findings
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Strong organizational, time management skills & ability to work independently
- Must possess a high degree of professionalism & ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to adjust easily to new & changed situations
- High caliber customer service & ability to maintain demeanor under extreme pressure
- Comfortable working in a hands-on, deadline-driven environment
- Comfortable speaking to all levels of the company
- Ability to produce analysis & crisp presentations
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare industry
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience working to delight sophisticated healthcare clients with SaaS/Cloud-based technology
- Minimum of 2 years managing direct reports
- Client facing experience required
- Healthcare & tech experience required
- Bachelor's Degree required. MHA or MBA preferred.
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.