Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper is looking for a motivated & highly organized person to join the team as the Marketing & Creative Operations Manager. In this role, you will facilitate the planning, execution, & completion of projects that include promotional campaigns, integrated advertising campaigns, product releases, & other key initiatives. You will serve as an operational support across all arms of Casper Marketing (Data & Analytics, Brand Marketing, PR/Comms, Social, Media & CRM) as well as external vendors. This is a new role that involves coordinating across people, processes, & technologies in a growing company & with a vibrant internal culture. This role reports into the Sr. Director for Marketing & Creative Operations.
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do...
- Manage the marketing calendar to ensure we are planning ahead appropriately & that it is synced with other workstreams such as product & merchandising.
- Facilitate, record & communicate learnings from project retrospectives
- Pull key metrics, learnings, opportunities into regular reports for the Marketing Team & Casper Leadership.
- Maintain knowledge of key marketing & creative initiatives & where they stand at any point in time
- Evaluate new marketing & project management software solutions to improve & optimize team performance
- Support in annual departmental budgeting & tracking, expense reporting & vendor management
- Liaise with other departments including retail, wholesale, operations, legal, & the other creative disciplines (product, digital & environmental design).
- Project manage special initiatives as needed including supporting the CMO on key marketing meeting & Board presentations
- Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess & address any issues or concerns that may delay the project
- Champion clear & frequent inter-departmental communications
Our dream candidate has...
- 5-7 years working in a marketing and/or creative project management capacity
- Ability to proactively identify new opportunities for operational enhancement
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to succinctly communicate both verbally & in writing, & provide clear direction on processes & projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Familiarity with market research, marketing/ product optimization, and/or data or analytics
- Familiarity with creative assets & production
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!