Squarespace is seeking a detail oriented Administrative Assistant to support five director-level leaders in our Engineering organization.
Running an efficient operation is critical to Squarespace's success. You will enable some of our senior leaders to scale their parts of the business by streamlining their daily schedules & ensuring maximum efficiency. You build relationships quickly & can establish productive, trust-based relationships with across groups. You are hospitable & your career is predicated on your experience with promptness & accuracy.
- Facilitate communication between the leaders you support & internal management teams, external contacts, etc.
- Manage calendars for our Engineering leadership team
- Ensure that all meetings start & end on time & help ensure the productivity of meetings. Book domestic & international travel arrangements, once business travel resumes
- Manage & submit expense reports
- Assist our lead Engineering Executive Assistant with the set-up & planning of the Engineering team offsites, meetings, & events
- Manage Engineering team meeting scheduling & day-of logistics
- Coordinate & draft team updates & other communications
- Handle special projects (i.e., research, event planning, presentation rehearsals)
- Handle legal, financial, & HR documents with confidentiality
- 2+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant & the interest to be a career EA
- Previous administrative support experience to C-level, preferably at a technology company
- Solid writing & editing skills
- Highly organized with superb time management skills
- Tech savvy high degree of proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, Microsoft Excel, & Powerpoint
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.