Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, Quantum Computing & Self-driving Cars; all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Pure is very proud of its Culture & this is something we love to share with the channel community. You must be able to naturally align with our five core values & be a custodian of this culture both internally at Pure & with our channel community. These core values are: Customer-First, Creativity, Teamwork, Ownership & Persistence.
The main goal of the Channel Technical Manager is to provide technical enablement & guidance to the Pure partner SE community, ultimately leading to partners becoming more empowered & independent.
- Develop content, learning & coaching path to enable Partner SEs to be highly effective in selling & positioning Pure more strategically.
- Present technical training sessions to partner SEs, these range from a two-hour technical overview, through to a three-day deep dive training course.
- Present sales enablement sessions where you will help to train the partner Sales community on the key differentiators & value proposition.
- Build a technical community & be the go-to for any technical enquiries that arent directly related to a specific opportunity.
- Keep in regular contact with the partner SE community, share news, updates, webinars etc. Keep Pure top-of-mind.
- Run regular events such as quarterly tech updates, partner roundtables, exec lunches.
- Demonstrate technical leadership & subject matter expertise on storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, & competitive storage offerings in the DAS, NAS & SAN product spaces.
- Become a trusted & collaborative conduit between channel sales & product management
- Support competitive differentiation bids
- Engage in field marketing events
- Ability to speak with confidence on market needs & conditions relevant to Pures Channel partners
- A part of this role will also be your involvement with strategic alliances (such as Veeam, Rubrik, Commvault, Cisco, Cohesity etc).
- On an as-required basis, work with alliances to ensure Pure SEs understand where they fit, & how they integrate with a Pure solution.
- Attend alliance events where required (Cisco Live, VMworld Europe, Veeam ON etc).
What You Bring To The Team
- 5-10 years minimum experience supporting the sales of enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts & data centres.
- Good working knowledge of, & empathy for, a channel partner strategy.
- Thorough understanding of the architecture, design & implementations of multi-tiered client/server & web-based computing solutions
- Preparation & delivery of technical product & architecture presentation.
- Superior knowledge of current & emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN
- Familiarity with modern web architecture a plus (scale-out vs scale-up architectures, NoSQL alternatives)
- Knowledge of VMWare, Local Area Networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP & general networking
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, be able to communicate at all levels.
- We look for talent & culture first, specific technologies second. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things & be constantly learning.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Your Development & Career Growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including technical training, & workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation & benefit programs that enable innovation & growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits & perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, & employee resource groups all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind & body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure Is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.