Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
The Business Operations Manager for APAC is responsible for sales & marketing planning, reporting, forecasting, training & metrics. You will also work closely with the global operations leadership teams in company-wide initiatives.
You will work closely with internal & external stakeholders to ensure productivity & effectiveness of our operations in APAC. This position reports directly to the Global VP of Operations.
- Coordinate & develop a team responsible for all aspects of sales operations for the APAC sales teams.
- Work with sales, marketing, technical, operations & finance leadership teams to provide data driven strategy & insights.
- Proactively identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Lead & perform analysis on key metrics & trends.
- Drive new business tools implementations.
- Lead & perform pipeline analysis & forecasting.
- Work with Finance, HR & Sales in the development & administration of sales compensation programs.
- Define, plan, measure & track sales model, metrics, quotas, coverage model, sales regions & target accounts.
- Manage the delivery of sales & marketing training for new sales/marketing hires & existing sales/marketing staff.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in business operations in Enterprise software.
- Strong analytical & communications skills.
- Comfortable juggling tasks & able to work productively in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to influence others at all levels of the business.
- Comprehensive understanding of standard business practices, processes & systems that support business processes.
- Ability to execute on priorities & meet tight deadlines.
- Strong project management skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.