If you have a passion for food & conversing with seniors- join our current dining staff in providing a fun & comfortable dining experience each day to ourresidents!
This is a Part-Time position Saturday & Sunday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm.
Your contributions to the team may include:
- Set-up & clean-up of the dining room
- Serve meals to all residents in a professional, friendly, & timely manner
- Reports all unsafe conditions, incidents or equipment to dietary department supervisor or executive director immediately
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What youll need to rock this job:
- Previous serving experience in an assisted living a PLUS
- Compassionate & a positive attitude
- Ability to work as a team & communicate effectively
- Attention to detail & excellent memory
Other cool stuff you might want to know:
- Competitive pay, excellent benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/tuition assistance & more!), & an enjoyable work/life balance. Please feel free to ask us for a benefits summary during your interview process.
- Excellent orientation & communication with management
- Ongoing training programs & a well-defined career path. Ask us about the path to your bright future!
- Employee appreciation days (additional paid time off)
- Employee meals for just $1!
- Aegis Perks include discounts to products & services you might enjoy from discounted zoo passes to a home mortgage discount program!
- Research us. Ask around. Find out why we have been awarded "Best Place to Work" numerous times, & why we're a top rated company on Glassdoor.com. This really is a great place to work!