CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth & expansion we are looking for talented, articulate & bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform, combining global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems.
- Drive efforts to evolve the overall CyberSource payment & fraud management solution strategy/prioritization to establish business sponsorship & define execution criteria
- Lead creation/design of new specific solutions that generate significant revenue contribution for the region & overall organization
- Manage the ongoing Solution Prioritization process for new, proposed initiatives to create fact based assessments of the projects to provide recommendations for Executive Leadership
- Develop & maintain the EMEA payment & fraud solution roadmap informed by the Solution Prioritization process & underlying product capability builds & specific project efforts
- Conduct regional competitive & regulatory intelligence activities to evaluate competitors' activities & implications to inform senior executive decision-making
- Engage & coordinate cross-functional teams to understand the opportunity, review the health of the overall business, identify opportunities for growth, address issues to develop & structure an overall solution value proposition & initial proposal/definition
- Create & update financial models & business cases to define business rationale & financial impact of investment of proposed solutions
- Maintain close relationships with key merchant business contacts & end-users to proactively solicit feedback on features, functionality, services & future requirements.
- Author content on closed customer & public forums.
- Lead commercialization for new solutions across functional disciplines to ensure a successful launch
- Manage commercialization process for new launches including further solution design, pricing, packaging, sales trainingand develop criteria/operational processes for piloting new launches where appropriate
- Create & maintain commercialization plans that drive CYBS & Visa's competitive advantage & revenue growth agenda for core & emerging products (including ecommerce, mobile & alternative payments) across the region
- Successful candidates should have demonstrable commercialexperience within a top tier payment gateway and/or Merchant Acquiring Institution.
- Advanced understanding of banking & payment card systems & processes
- Advanced understand & experience of the payment management eco-system across the EMEA region
- Sound knowledge of marketing principles, product management & merchant acceptance business acumen
- Experience/knowledge of emerging payment trends & competitive landscape
- Strong analytical, quantitative, commercial, project management & interpersonal skills
- Ability to envision & articulate a long term product strategy designed to improve the CyberSource customer experience & value proposition.
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills; Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience.
- Ability to inspire & lead high performing cross-functional teams who can envision & create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our worldwide customers.
- Disciplined & tolerant of ambiguity, with the maturity & capability to interact & influence across multiple organizational levels internal & external to CyberSource & Visa.
- Negotiation skills with proven track record of achieving results
- Ability to interact with senior management; strong communication & presentation skills
- Intellectual curiosity & interest in digging into the detail, understanding data, making recommendations based on the data & using it to solve problems.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.