At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are the dominant world leader in the meal-kit market & have grown to operate in 12 different countries across 3 continents. Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal & we have launched facilities across Canada & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are looking for a data-driven, entrepreneurial hustler who will take ownership of our packaging supply chain, help identify risks & inefficiencies, & develop proposals to improve weekly production & logistics performance.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
- Drive our weekly packaging operations ensuring the ontime, in full, in quality delivery of all packaging.
- Forecast demand requirements, manage inventory, & track consumption of incoming material.
- Analyze the entire vendor-to-customer supply chain, identify cost-saving opportunities & develop plans for execution.
- Research new suppliers along the value chain & propose business cases to improve cost, quality, & performance.
- Support the Category Manager on various strategic initiatives to help build a best in class supply chain
- Strong interest in operations & supply chain.
- Quantitative & analytical skills a must you're an Excel wiz!
- Must be proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & should think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- You should be entrepreneurial with a strong attitude towards getting things done.
- Willing to travel within the GTA for work when required.
- 1-2 years' experience in a manufacturing, supply chain or logistics environment
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Engineering, Business or Mathematics.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong passion for food will be an enormous asset!
What you'll love about this job:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!