Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team to be a strategic business partner for EMEAs Go to Market organization. Reporting to the EMEA GTM Finance leader, this role will be highly visible, helping to guide & optimize the investments fueling Twilio's Go-To-Market strategy around Sales, Marketing, Services, & other supporting functions for Sales in the EMEA region. You'll primarily partner with regional business management & budget owners, & be responsible for reporting, forecasting, & analyzing all aspects of departmental operating expenses & its impact on the workforce. You will also partner with business executives to help them manage their hiring & program spend investments to optimize for efficient growth. Additionally, youll collaborate with the regional GTM leaders & the global FP&A team by providing insights on ROI, process improvements, generating budget vs actual analysis within the region, & completing other ad hoc projects.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of working in Finance teams. We seek someone who has:
- 5+ years' FP&A experience, preferably in a high growth SaaS environment.
- Can bring strong financial & analytical skills to a collaborative team-based working environment.
- Has an eye for detail, making sure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Excels at juggling multiple priorities, is eager to make an impact on the business, & motivated to tackle complex problems.
- Takes pride in their works integrity, quality, & accuracy.
- Experience functioning across a matrixed organization, building & working with cross functions within a regional P&L, & implementing new process & planning frameworks
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- Serves as a business partner to executives
- Is a results-oriented individual with a "can do" attitude, & is comfortable asking questions
As a Senior Business Partner Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN & EMPOWER OTHERS: Create & operationalize the GTM budget within EMEAs P&L, with clear rules of engagement that empower GTM leadership & drive accountability through the organization.
- DRAW THE OWL: Be a representative / voice of Finance to the EMEA GTM business unit & continuously develop efficient reporting tools to support decision-making. Provide analytical support to the regional GTM leadership & drive ad-hoc cross-functional projects.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Advise senior leadership on overall workforce strategy within EMEA GTM. Identify potential optimizations where particular headcount and/or program spend can be changed to optimize expenses and/or improve ratio efficiency.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Develop analytics to help Regional & Functional leaders make data driven decisions on tradeoffs, optimizing the region for long term profitable growth.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Interface with the global Business Partner team, Central Functional leaders & Corporate Finance teams to provide clear & transparent oversight on OpEx planning while advocating for EMEA GTM budget needs.
The Finance team is a strategic component to our go-to-market strategy. We guide company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & were dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This positions preferred location will be in our beautiful, new & expanding offices in London (Soho), or Paris (France). Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.