Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
You will ...
- Oversee the strategic operations within the functional areas of receiving, shipping, storage / distribution of goods, & logistics.
- Direct activities & provide coaching & guidance to associates, leads, & supervisors.
- Work alongside & with the team, providing guidance as needed to ensure maximum productivity.
- Work with senior Management to complete the given directives of the Company.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all safety, GMP & SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies.
- This managerial position is expected to cultivate a culture in line with Hello Freshs core values.
- Ensure a high level of internal & external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues & complaints.
- Manages the department engaged in essential warehouse functions (receiving, shipping, & distribution) to ensure high productivity & high technical integrity.
- Performing internal audits.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability & minimize costs.
- Create & implement processes & procedures.
- Relay quality philosophy to all warehouse personnel.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop & implement warehousing training programs based on quarterly performance reviews
- Interact with procurement to ensure adequate supply of all inventory & ingredients.
- Addressing nonconformities from previous internal & external audits.
- Conducting a management review of the warehouse essential functions.
- Following-up on & closing pending preventive & corrective action requests.
- Ensuring that documentation & design controls are appropriate for organization.
- Assisting the management team & provide support as necessary.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training & corrective direction.
- A Leader: train & develop a large group of employees
- Performance Manager of warehouse employees
- Problem Solver/Analytical
- Detailed Oriented & Results Driven
- Communicator: speak to employees with tact & diplomacy
- Time Manager: tracking/monitoring production & maintaining productivity
- Technical: computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Able to take direction & relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have...
- Associates degree or related management work experience.
- At least 5 years of work experience in warehouse management, should be combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments as a manager, & with satisfying customers in technology-driven, developing companies.
- Competitive Salary 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.