Clubhouse is a project management tool created specifically for software product development teams. Its unique interface allows users to see just what matters to them, while also offering the entire team unprecedented visibility into progress across the organization.
Since launching the product in February 2016, our user base has grown exponentially. We're looking to hire a Customer Support Lead to help our customers adopt our software & dramatically improve the way their teams plan & build their software products. This is a US-based role & we're looking for someone within MT, CST or EST timezones.
Customer Support at Clubhouse is part of the Clubhouse Customer Success team & is all about responsive customer care & proactively reaching out to understand who is using Clubhouse & what matters to them most.
- Triage & troubleshoot problems with customers, writing & tracking bug reports & escalating issues to engineering when necessary
- Manage the queue of customer tickets & make sure all tickets are properly prioritized & promptly responded to
- Hire & mentor a team to support our growing user base & make sure the team has all the tools they need to be successful
- Optimize the support process & look for additional ways to support our customers (slack, chat etc.)
- Create & manage all help center documentation
- Work with Clubhouse customer success, product & engineering teams to communicate & advocate for customer needs
- Analyze & report on customer feedback, trends, & support statistics
- 7-10 year in a customer-facing or support role
- Experience hiring & managing a team
- Experience with Zendesk, CRMs, & NPS surveys
- Four-year BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Solid written & oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated willingness to learn/self-teach new technical skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask & collaborate with a cross-functional team
Bonus Points For:
- Familiarity with project management tools & methodologies
What We Offer:
We are a geographically-distributed team headquartered in the NoMad neighborhood of NYC. We offer competitive salaries, a flexible work schedule, unlimited vacation, & medical/dental/vision benefits.
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.