Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management. With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time & identifies associated treatment options.
he recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map & a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.Guardant Health develops breakthrough diagnostic technologies to improve cancer management.
With Guardant360, we offer real-time, biopsy-free tumor sequencing that tracks tumor genomics in real-time & identifies associated treatment options. The recent introduction of groundbreaking analytical tools, including our Tumor Response Map & a mobile-enabled physician portal, further advance Guardant Health's momentum.
We are building a unique software stack to manage an ecosystem of microservices, RESTful APIs, & data integrations with internal & external systems to deliver useful & elegant user experiences in the extraordinarily complex oncology diagnostic & therapeutic landscape. We connect patients with clinical trials, help clinicians order our test & receive our clinical reports, & deliver valuable genomic datasets to researchers to help uncover important insights into treatment paradigms & drug discovery.
Salesforce.com, as the engine running the commercial & customer service operation, is critical component of this software stack. As a member of the Enterprise Software team, you will be driving discussion with key business stakeholders to define & implement the vision & technical architecture for this operation. You will be modeling business processes & interesting datasets, working with the rest of the software team to design the end to end user experiences & critical system integrations.
This position requires extensive knowledge & proven experience in Salesforce.com development, design & delivery of complex business solutions built on the Force.com platform, Sales & Service Cloud, & various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
- 5+ years of experience in a corporate technology environment developing SFDC technology programs is a must
- 2+ years experience in lightning OR 2+ years Experience in Marketing OR 2+ years experience in service cloud
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) APEX code design techniques & methodologies including development tools, quality assurance/control
- 3-5 years of experience functioning as Salesforce.com administrator for Enterprise edition or higher Solid understanding of system architecture & system design (SFDC /CRM & Force.com) is required
- Experience in creating an account hierarchy & participate in data integrity discussions through the Commercial Analytics Center of Excellence & in support of the MDM & Data Warehouse
- Experience in Salesforce sizing & territory alignment
- Assist in the development & execution of commercial operations initiatives, including sales force meetings, key customer engagement
- Experience in integrating Enterprise business applications using standard APIs & integration solutions such as Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Oracle Fusion
- Experience in VisualForce & Sites page development
- Ability to communicate effectively both written & verbally.
- Life Science & HealthCare experience is a big plus
- Responsible for the development of new & enhancements of existing SFDC Platform & Force.com cloud-based applications, including systems analysis, design, development, implementation, & maintenance.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, Java, AJAX, & other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements & drive key business decisions.
- Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools & developing custom integration solutions.
- Manages continuing configuration of business systems, user / contact maintenance, & data cleanup.
- Creates & maintains reporting & dashboards.
- Develops & communicates training for users regarding system usage, releases, & enhancements.
- Maintains end-user guides, release notes & all support documentation, including tracking bugs, enhancements, & features.
- Partners with leadership to recommend solutions to business needs based upon on-going research into new system features & functionality.
- Configuration of highly customized security profiles & roles, Sharing Settings, Roles, Public Groups, User Administration
- Full development life cycle - admin, configure, develop including object/field customization, deploy/test in sandbox, deploy/verify in production
- Data loading & data extraction using non-Salesforce ETL tools like Mulesoft, Boomi
- Develop & abide by standards & processes to ensure the successful operational support required to ensure daily reporting is timely & accurate, so that day-day-business decisions can be made by the stakeholders..
You have strong knowledge & experience addressing a broad range of accounting matters, ensuring it is processed in compliance with established internal controls. You possess analytical skills needed to correctly grasp & communicate data, & analyze & reconcile accounts; ability to handle confidential & sensitive information with the appropriate discretion; & handle multiple deadlines.
You are a self-starter, work well as a team player, but can work independently when appropriate. You possess the ability to analyze problems & actively strategize to resolve them, pay attention to detail, & have excellent organization & communication skills. You are results oriented. You can juggle multiple tasks, work cross-functionally & at all levels of the organization, whether internally or externally. You are flexible & comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced environment & can prioritize to focus on the important, not just the urgent.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.To learn more about the information collected when you apply for a position at Guardant Health & how it is used, please review ourPrivacyNotice for Job Applicants.