At Squarespace, Customer Operations empowers users through scalable self-help tools, personalized support, & customer advocacy. Our team runs 24/7 with over 300 people based in New York, Dublin & Portland. The global Product Operations team plays an important connection between other departments in the organization & our customers.
As a Manager, Support Platform at Squarespace, you'll own our contact channels & services offering that allow our award-winning Customer Operations team to serve millions of live chats & emails annually. In partnership with operations, product & engineering you will determine the solution requirements to completing the go-to-market plan. You work across the organization to manage the best support platform used by our customer-facing teams. This is a new role, so you'll help create the future of what Customer Operations can achieve for Squarespace's customer experience. This role is open in any of our locations or remote & reports directly to the Director, Product Operations.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Manage a team of Systems Operations Administrators who manage our contact channels, tools & integrations
- Author & maintain documentation & artifacts of our systems, integrations & tools
- Guide cross-organizational work to ensure support offering launches are within cost targets, & partner with experts to bring support platform integrations across our software, tools & products
- Develop platform success metrics, including identifying operational indicators, market challenges & validating customer value for technologies
- Work with Product & Engineering to maintain features for support offerings
- Seek & share feedback from customers & colleagues; create action plans to address the feedback to provide our customers a better solution than what is in our competitive market
- Partner with the Administrators, help manage our vendor relationships & contracts
- Partner with Engineering, Data Science & Analytics to focus on systems & integration improvements with APIs & ETLs & strategic focus for new data pipelines
- At least 5 years of tooling ownership, product management or systems administration preferably in technology
- Experience with business process ownership & troubleshooting technical issues with software
- Experience resolving complex operational problems requiring strategic & creative solutions
- Partner on projects & business process management across an organization
- [Nice to have] Experience with APIs, ETL processing,and bringing new offerings, product or services to market
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Los Angeles & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.