Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented Digital Marketing Manager with a strong background in Paid Social to join its Acquisition media team. You will be responsible for driving performance & executions across Social channels & have a deep understanding of the paid media & ad tech landscape with comfort operating in multiple platforms.
Full ownership of planning & execution of Pelotons Paid Social activity spanning seasonal messaging & key initiatives including:
- Budget management
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation & maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Creative management with internal team & external agency
- Relationship management with publishers
- Media tag management
- 4+ years of digital media management, with a strong background in Paid Social
- Extensive experience using Social platforms including:
- Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
- Direct experience managing campaigns in platforms with a focus on sales
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, etc.
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content so it delivers meaningful business outcomes through Paid Social.
- Experience with A/B & multivariate testing & optimizing landing pages & user funnels
- Excellent analytical skills. Experience in data driven strategy.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects & campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience managing other digital channels is welcome & a plus (YouTube, Search, Programmatic)
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.