ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Senior Global Product Marketing Manager - New Products, who will be responsible for leading go-to-market strategies that drive key business & engagement metrics across our marketing channels & product platforms. In this role, you are responsible for partnering with the business to drive awareness, conversion & retention for future Peloton products that are under development.
Youll combine product thinking, data analysis, segmentation, go-to-market planning, & positioning to define how we bring new product offerings & features. Partnering with experts on a wide variety of teams (Product, Creative, Integrated Marketing, Consumer Insights, Strategy, Legal, Sales, etc.), youll identify, prioritize, & accelerate the growth of our future products. Youll use data to demonstrate the success of your work.
The ideal candidate is a collaborative, strategic, & analytical thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), works well within ambiguity, can clearly communicate a vision & uses data to drive marketing-lead growth.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Develop a keen understanding of the customer through segmentation, competitive market analysis, surveys, interviews & product usage data
- Build deep knowledge of the business in order to craft, launch & optimize new & existing strategies to drive performance & sustainable growth
- Develop product positioning, messaging frameworks & value propositions for evergreen marketing, product launches & seasonal marketing campaigns
- Lead go-to-market strategy for new products / features & partner with other internal Marketing teams to build cross-channel marketing plans that drive awareness, product adoption & retention
- Leverage data & research to develop insights that influence product development, go-to-market strategy & marketing campaign activations
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners (e.g. web, lifecycle), sales & customer experience teams to develop marketing & enablement materials that successfully bring a product to market
- Closely collaborate with Product Marketers across different business units & geographies on Peloton-wide initiatives & campaigns
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- 6+ years of work experience in a related role; 3+ in product marketing, brand management, full stack marketing or strategy roles
- Bachelors Degree required, MBA a plus
- Experience in marketing in an innovative, fast-paced & customer-centric environment
- Experience driving & executing global projects with many stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with comfort influencing senior-level, cross-functional teams
- Proven data-first approach to building products & solving business needs
- Multi-dimensional skillset, including: tactical planning, strategic execution, cross-functional relationship management, analytical & quant skills
- Forward-thinking, organized, & detail-oriented
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.