The Merchant Onboarding Specialist is responsible for supporting Rituals new merchants, post-sale. This person works closely with our sales & city teams to ensure merchants are onboarded in a timely manner by confirming merchant details & providing training to merchant partners to ensure excellent in-store customer experiences.
Overall success in the role involves understanding the more complex aspects of supporting merchants on Ritual - such as menu setup & design, training both technical & hardware, handling objections & building relationships quickly over the phone. This role will also be expected to contribute to process improvement projects to improve overall team efficiency
- Be an expert in Rituals merchant account setup & menu system, including complex features such as marketing programs, & in-store operations.
- Build trust & relationships with merchant partners by handling inquiries & request for support in a timely fashion.
- Ensure quality is maintained across menus.
- Coach & train vendors to provide high quality work product.
- University or college graduate with 1-3 years of operations or support experience
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
- Food service or retail experience is desirable
- Experience using Google Sheets / Excel to analyze data.
- Strong communication & objection handling skills.
- Technical problem solving skills
- Daily Ritual credits for you to spend at the best coffee & lunch spots in town
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy work hard & take time when you need it
- Work with truly world-class peers in a super-fun office & be part of a fast growing startups