About the role:
At Dig, we believe that building great teams & culture starts with a people-first approach. Our Talent team is central to our ability to scale sustainably across multiple departments, locations, & markets. With our growth, we are constantly engaging with & bringing in new talent which requires a strong foundation to make sure the people experience is positive, brand building & reflective of Digs mission, values, & culture. The Office Coordinator feels & has ownership of the Dig Support Office, takes pride in the appearance of the physical space, & cares deeply about the people experience in the Talent & Employee Lifecycle. The Office Coordinator has a genuine passion for making a workplace better by creating & promoting a safe & efficient space that our current & future employees can call home.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all office operations & coordination.
- Ensure all common areas are neat, tidy, & maintained.
- Manage food inventory & deliveries for large office meetings & day-to-day needs.
- Proactively suggest projects, make office improvements, & collaborate with the People Team on driving overall office efficiencies & people experiences.
- Coordinate & manage company-wide communications on an as needed basis.
- Ensure the kitchen area is clean & organized.
- Coordinate with vendors for all office needs such as food, supplies, electrical support, technician needs, & others.
- Create a storage inventory process so Departments can best utilize the Support Office space.
- Provide baseline Executive support i.e. Quarterly Board of Directors Meetings, Quarterly CO Meetings, Monthly Support Team Meetings, CEO expense reports, & others.
- Create office process & standards as the company continues to grow & scale i.e. support with seating charts, assisting with onboarding standardization, building a culture of accountability & responsibility.
- A hard worker, with a scrappy attitude. You believe no job is too big or too small.
- Extremely friendly, personable, & approachable - you are the first person our guests & employees see when they enter our office.
- Observant & hold strong hospitality instinct being able to anticipate peoples needs before they arise.
- Highly organized & attention to detail - youre the type of person that notices different light bulb shades & actually takes action on correcting it.
- Able to proactively solve problems & drive effective solutions.
- A self-starter & can use your best judgement to come to the most optimal decision acting in the best interest of the office & company.
- Independent & can work with minimal supervision, but also knows how to take direction with an open-mind.
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Work perks:Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Equinox gym membership, based on eligibility
- Commuter benefits
- A (hypo-allergenic) dog friendly HQ (theyre amazing stress-relievers)
- Complimentary Dig Inn lunch everyday
Dig Inn is a farm-to-table food company with over 25 locations in New York & the Northeast, serving seasonal vegetables & culinary comfort food on an urban scale. The company is built on a culture of driven curiosity & ambitious innovation, finding & implementing new solutions to offering a simple, healthy, affordable meal. Our mission is to build a better food system (one vegetable at a time) that offers a better deal to customers, cooks, & farmers alike. Since getting started in 2011, we have focused on the essentials of our mission building kitchens, training chefs, & developing one-on-one relationships with over 50 partner farms. The next few years will be a period of expansion, as we open in new cities & use the platform weve built for a better conversation around sourcing, cooking, & the business of food. And did we mention free Dig Inn for all employees? We strongly recommend the sweet potatoes.