Do you live & breathe entertainment? Do you stay ahead of the curve & take in the latest TV shows & films across different platforms? Are you eager? Is there truly no task too big or too small? We may have just the opportunity for the right person to join our French PR team, based in Paris, France.
It's the chance to work with a team that is transforming television through quality series, films, shows & documentaries that launch worldwide, & an innovative platform that enables viewers to watch any time, on any device. With popular series & films such as Stranger Things, Lupin, Don't Look Up, the Power of the Dog or La Casa de Papel & many more, Netflix has grown to more than 200 million streaming members in 190 countries -- & counting. With more incredible content on the way & continued international expansion, it's a great time to join Netflix.
The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the growing French PR team. Tasks are varied, extensive & timely. They will include but are not limited to:
Support our titles managers in their missions:
- Assisting with talent travel & interview schedules - both booking travel & managing itineraries;
- Supporting junket, premiere & press day activations in coordination with our local PR agencies;
- Coordinating with outside agencies & vendors to track contracts & ensure timely payment;
- Liaising with teams that translate press releases for worldwide use & local agencies to distribute said releases;
- Keeping timelines of debuts & releases;
- Uploading documents, photos, video & other material to the Netflix Media Center as required as well as organizing & executing Media Center approvals;
- Assigning screeners to journalists & maintaining all the subsequent listings & coverage trackers updated
- Assisting with meeting schedules & facilitation, including help putting together presentations & coordinating audiovisual needs;
- Updating & maintaining various lists, documents & charts on the department's Google Drive;
- Budget tracking & raising POs
This is a demanding & fast-moving position that requires someone who is an organized, proactive & positive thinker, & who is able to exercise good judgment & initiative. Here at Netflix, we don't have rules & regulations. We hire adults who act responsibly on the resources & freedom they are given to do their work, & we expect high performance in return.
The successful candidate for PR Coordinator - France will have at least 3-4 years of entertainment experience either in a studio or PR agency setting.