Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like & never knew existed. We now reach over 1B people & our personalization technology, including video generates over 450B monthly recommendations on Publisher websites, including Aol, CBSi, MSN, USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel & thousands of others. Were one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, Sao Paolo, Beijing, Shanghai, Sydney & Tokyo.
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, analytical, & driven Senior Partner Success Manager with a passion for digital media to increase revenue & serve as a valuable resource for our Strategic Publisher team. The Sr. Partner Success Managers acts as a primary resource for the Partner Success Managers & an additional resource for the Partner Success Directors. The Senior Partner Success Manager is responsible for the continued ramping & training of Partner Success Managers on the team. Training will consist of developing their resourcefulness, ability to navigate internal teams, & business processes. It will also entail development of sales skills & confidence to respond & react to external communications.
Taboola employees are highly motivated, self-starters who thrive on achieving success after success for our clients. Taboola products are technically sophisticated but easy to use. They are leveraged by our Publisher & Media clients to drive advertising & audience acquisition while also streamlining their Editorial operations. To be effective with Taboola's customers, you need a strong background in digital advertising or in client-facing role at a premium Publisher / Media company. You need to be naturally inquisitive & excited about the business value our customers are achieving with our products & services. We take pride in our professionalism, integrity, & ability to deliver real value to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful & rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Be fully involved in each Partner Success Directors book of business & assist with daily account management needs
- Serve as a resource to all Partner Success Managers in the absence of their Director
- Tracks revenue goals & pacing to goal for each Partner Success Director
- Has dotted line oversight over three Partner Success Manager & their responsibilities
- Hosts weekly 1:1 meetings with each Partner Success Manager to track training progress & provide coaching for all accounts
- Responsible for the ramping up of any new Partner Success Managers that join the team
- Continue to train Partner Success Managers to become experts on full Taboola Publisher product suite
- Host at least one weekly 1:1 meeting with each Partner Success Director to understand strategic account goals & ongoing projects that require support
- Attend weekly calls/meetings for accounts where assistance is needed on open projects or opportunities
- Weekly tracking of training & tasks reported to head of business group
- Assist Partner Success Directors with large scale projects including renewals & meeting preparations
- Up to 20% travel will be required.
- BA/BS required
- A minimum of 3-4 years of client-facing experience in the digital media /online publisher space
- A solid understanding of web technologies & the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements & analytics
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills to go above & beyond for your clients.
- Very strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by monitoring/identifying trends with data
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client
- High attention to detail & well organized, thrives in a multitasking environment & adjusts & prioritizes accordingly.
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!
- Strong phone & email etiquette
- Impeccable written & verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, but able to execute efficiently & follow-through
- Customer focused attitude & motivated to help grow more junior team members
- Experience with CRM software & MS Excel (or Google Sheets)