The product marketing team at Asana develops clear & compelling messaging that inspires our customers to learn about, try, & adopt our product. We use product launches, campaigns, & experimentation to communicate the Asana narrative, reach new audiences, & drive growth across the funnel. As close partners with the product & sales teams, product marketers at Asana collaborate to bring new features & inspirational stories to market & connect users to the value of our product.
We are looking for an experienced product marketer to help accelerate Asanas go-to-market strategy in the mid-market & enterprise space. In your role you will be responsible for helping develop narratives to enable customer-facing teams at Asana to deliver messaging. You will work closely with our corporate events team to create keynotes for sessions. Understanding the market & our customer needs is a core part of the role. Well run focus groups to hone the narratives & apply this knowledge to our positioning & sales materials.
Together, well enable customer-facing teams to excite, inspire, & be a trusted partner with customers.
What youll achieve
- Create & maintain marketing & sales collateral that spans the customer lifecycle, such as pitch decks, product data sheets, sales scripts, & business case materials with the goal of improving closed won rates & accelerating sales cycles.
- Own product & solution launch go-to-market strategy & enablement for Asanas customer-facing teams.
- Work closely with the sales team to drive sales readiness & productivity.
- Work with our research & PR/AR teams to understand market trends & develop deep category expertise to inform our positioning.
- Partner with our regional marketing to ensure our global sales organization is supported with localized materials & messaging.
- Build creative ways to support sales deals at scale.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing
- SaaS product marketing & sales enablement experience preferred
- Experience working with & training sales teams to communicate product value to buyers
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Love working in a collaborative & creative environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, KLM Air France, NASA, Overstock.com, Uber, Viessmann Group, & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.