Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
CommerceHub is in the midst of a transformation that is not only re-shaping the company as a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider with a commerce network connecting the worlds leading retailers & brands but is changing the dynamics of the entire industry. As a key member of Corporate Marketing team, you will manage the planning & execution of the companys internal communications function & be a key part of this successful transformation.
The role includes the development, creation, & distribution of internal communications content to all employees, support projects designed to improve the employee engagement experience & keep employees informed about the business. The effective communications programs & deliverables you implement will drive shared understanding & a strong company culture, supporting CommerceHubs values, its business objectives, & its ability to attract & retain the best talent.
This role works closely with a wide range of functions across all job titles. Youll come up with creative, innovative ideas to inform, excite, motivate, & align team members; partner closely with Corporate Marketing & People team colleagues to identify key topics, themes & messaging to share company-wide; & bring best practices to support our effort to build a people-first culture.
This highly collaborative position requires great people skills, excellent writing & editing skills, as well as a passion for storytelling. As is the ability to deliver quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Implement internal communication strategy that drives team engagement & meaningful connection to the companys values & strategic objectives
- Write, edit, & produce engaging content for publication via various digital media platforms, including written materials, videos, presentations & talking points
- Help bolster company voice & brand in ways that create ambassadors for our points of view
- Drive best practices for organizational communication & alignment in a remote-first environment
- Develop & implement communications processes to support a growing organization
- Work closely with leadership to develop & deliver important & timely messages to global employees
- Proactively identify new opportunities & develop new ideas to continually improve our internal communications & shared understanding of the company vision, mission, & strategy
- Assist with logistical tasks for employee engagement projects & special events
- Excellent creative skills & an eye for presenting content in fun, creative ways (Think infographics, memes, etc.)
- High level of attention to detail & highly organized
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Tools (PowerPoint & Word), Microsoft SharePoint, proficient with Slack, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop) a plus
- Other administrative tasks, as assigned
- 7-10+ years of relevant experience preferred in high impact corporate communications, employee communications & / or public relations roles with preference for experience within technology companies
- Experience with M&A OR strategic partnership, integration communications
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong aptitude for information organization
- Strong project management skills & ability to work cross-functionally
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities effectively
- Collaborative & team-centric attitude
- Passionate storyteller with excellent content-generation skills
- Understands how to cut through clutter & put people first
- Ability to take initiative to open & close the loop on communications projects
- Excellent skills with tools like PowerPoint & Word, Microsoft SharePoint, proficient with Slack, & other communication platforms
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.