London - Start date: January 2022
Are you looking to further enhance your business acumen & be exposed to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy & measurable personal impact from day 1? A clear path towards leading your own team & managing blue-chip client relationships in one years time?
If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is composed of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients & helping them make more informed decisions. In the Manager Development Program (MDP), youll initially act as the connection point between our clients & industry experts. Your role is to understand our clients knowledge gaps, identify experts with the knowledge that can address them & then to recruit & connect those experts with our clients.
In this role, youll quickly develop effective project management, client communication, business development, & time management skills. After meeting core delivery KPIs & showing leadership, you can apply for our Manager role after 12 months. As a Manager, you will be tasked with managing a book of accounts, a team & serving as a leader within the Client Service Team.
This is a fast-paced, commercial role with a clear focus on results & revenue generation, & individuals who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial & operational leadership. Weve seen MDP Associates go on to serve in Vice-President roles in the company & view this program as a critical way of building our leadership pipeline to continue fueling our high-growth as a business.
Additional Features Include
- Eligibility for an accelerated track to a manager position in as early as 12 months, based on performance
- A senior sponsor to coach & guide you on your application to manager
- Placement into our experienced associate cohort, gaining added exposure in mentorship, project ideation, & networking/social events
- A resource toolkit that outlines expectations in your measurement criteria, training opportunities, & professional development courses
Learn more about the AlphaSights career path here.
From the moment you join us as a MDP Associate, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role & will be looked to as a promising future leader by your team. Youll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 2+ years full time experience in addition to a bachelor's degree
- Innate curiosity & excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of past work experiences, undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients behalf & surpass their expectations
- The drive & resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines & changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Fluency in English & Italian is essential.
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Reach out anyway! Wed love to hear from you & see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- An accelerated path into our Manager role in as little as 12 months
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, & project & time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, & celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that youre supported & on a clear career trajectory both within our firm & beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, & dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do & is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds & experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation & knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, & society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in peoples development, & follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably & with respect.
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.