The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
The Senior IT Revenue Systems Analyst will be responsible for managing the administration of & improvements to our billing & revenue management systems, Zuora & Zuora Revpro, and Revsym. This individual will collaborate closely with the finance revenue & billing department to drive efficiency initiatives within the platforms. The ideal candidate should have prior experience with Zuora & Revpro, & have the ability to drive multiple initiatives.
What Youll Do
- Work with the business to understand overall Revenue Management requirements, plan roadmap & execution with other IT teams & offshore
- Administrator for Zuora and Revpro platform, Including user provisioning, role management, managing revenue recognition rules, workflows, product catalog
- Provide day-to-day end user support of Zuora functions to the Finance Revenue team
- Understand revenue business processes to assist in implementing new system functionalities
- Develop the Business Requirement Diagrams along with business stakeholders to effectively design & deliver enhancements or projects
- Project management & involvement in project planning, writing test scenarios, UAT planning & testing, functional & integration performance testing for systems, in accordance with SDLC methodology
- Seek out opportunities to enhance the systems to develop efficiencies & automate processes
- Support integrations between Zuora/Revpro/Revsym and third party applications, including Netsuite, Salesforce, Blackline. Manage defect resolution with the vendor and/or internal integration teams
- Assist with data reconciliations & month-end & q-end processes.
- Support internal & external auditor requests for system process walkthroughs & evidence
- Assist users & stakeholders with analytics & report design
- Release management to identify new features or upgrades that will have an impact on existing processes, & provide recommendations for process improvements
- Documentation of existing & new processes as they relate to these systems
What You Have
- 3+ years of experience working with Zuora
- Zuora Certification is a big plus
- Strong understanding of ASC 606, experience with SOX compliance
- Integration experience working with any major ERP system.
- Some experience with Netsuite to understand how data points sync between Zuora/Revsym to Netsuite
- Ability to interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify application design for optimal utilization
- Must demonstrate the ability to establish & maintain working relationships with your peers, finance business partners, vendors
- Ability to work independently & solve business problems
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.