ABOUT THE TEAM
The Stitch Fix Finance team enables our clients to be their best self. We broadly define our clients as customers, business partners, & shareholders. We drive value through business partner support, innovative & insightful analysis, & financial integrity. We are looking for individuals who are bright, kind, & motivated by challenge & who succeed in a fast-paced environment & thrive in building & improving processes to scale the business to the next level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Stitch Fix is looking for a Bright, Kind, & Motivated by Challenge Non-Inventory AP Administrator / Coordinator (T&E) to join our dynamic Accounts Payable team. As the T&E Administrator, you will have the chance to play a hands-on & integral part on the AP team, & serve as a key contributor to a high growth environment.
The desired candidate must have superior attention to detail, is inquisitive & analytical, a self-starter, expense system savvy & a team player. They will look for ways to improve the overall T&E reimbursement process & its efficiency. Strong communication skills are required. An ideal candidate will be a process-oriented individual who is also flexible enough to thrive in a highly cross-functional setting. The responsibilities associated with this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
YOURE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU WILL
- Own the day-to-day T&E process, including:
- Run/monitor weekly AMEX Corp Card & and P-Card reporting
- Monitor & follow up on the Amex Delinquency report
- Monitor flagged expense items via the Amex portal (daily)
- Monitor termination & leave of absence notifications for AMEX card implications
- Link Corp Cards to employees Profile as needed
- Send AMEX remittance files as needed
- Perform audits of US & UK T&E expense reports
- Process invoices & T&E expenses for both the US & UK entities, including ensuring proper GL coding & approval.
- Assist with month-end close by performing journal entries & account reconciliations related to T&E accounts.
- Assist with quarterly/annual PBC requests & inquiries from auditors related to T&E expenses.
- Respond to vendor invoice/payment inquiries & resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Monitor & resolve invalid/duplicate invoices.
- Process CX Refunds.
- Monitor & resolve rejected & return Payments.
- Process invoices & Reconcile monthly statements for Uline & Veritas Invoices.
- Support the AP Supervisor & Manager in projects such as the new T&E Policy & the Non-Inventory PO Rollout etc.
- Assist in developing process documentation related to key areas of ownership.
- Assist with quarterly/annual PBC requests & inquiries from auditors related to AP.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects.
- This role may also requires coming into HQ up to two times per week in order to:
- Sort, open, & scan mail
- Deposit manual checks
Were excited about you because
- You have a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance (or relevant Business field)
- You have 3+ years work experience & have managed T&E reimbursements
- 2+ years of supervisory experience; experience leading teams of hourly & salaried employees strongly desired.
- You have experience working with reimbursement reporting systems, policies & procedures
- You embrace technology & realize its potential to drive decision making & process improvements.
- You are familiar with supply chain operations, accounts payable, various payment forms & the procure-to-pay process, including experience in system or process implementations associated with invoice ingestion & three-way matching and/or master data functions preferred
- You are proficient in Excel, PowerPoint; SQL, Oracle Cloud experience is a plus
- You have an analytical mind & are always thinking of ways to streamline & improve processes or problems.
- You are organized & have meticulous attention to detail, & problem solving skills.
- You have basic technical accounting skills & a basic understanding of GAAP standards.
- You will work with your team to establish goals & objectives that lead to the professional development of each individual.
- Above all else, you are bright, kind, & motivated by challenge
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
We are a group of bright, kind people who are motivated by challenge. We value integrity, innovation & trust. Youll bring these characteristics to life in everything you do at Stitch Fix.
We cultivate a community of diverse perspectives all voices are heard & valued.
We are an innovative company & leverage our strengths in fashion & tech to disrupt the future of retail.
We win as a team, commit to our work, & celebrate grit together because we value strong relationships.
We boldly create the future while keeping equity & sustainability at the center of all that we do.
We are the owners of our work & are energized by solving problems through a growth mindset lens. We think broadly & creatively through every situation to create meaningful impact.
We offer comprehensive compensation packages & inclusive health & wellness benefits.
About Stitch Fix
We're changing the industry & bringing personal styling to every body. We believe in a service & a workplace where you can show up as your best, most authentic self. The Stitch Fix experience is not merely curatedits truly personalized to each client we style. We are changing the way people find what they love. Were disrupting the future of retail with the precision of data science by combining it with human instinct to find pieces that fit our clients unique style. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. This results in a simple, yet powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women & kids throughout the US & UK. We believe we are only scratching the surface & are looking for incredible people like you to help us boldly create our future.
Compensation & Benefits
Our anticipated compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets, & the range below indicates the low end of the lowest-compensated market to the high end of the highest-compensated market. This position is eligible for new hire & ongoing grants of restricted stock units depending on employee & company performance. In addition, the position is eligible for medical, dental, vision, & other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external careers site.