Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as an Editor, Personal Finance? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Editor, Personal Finance?
As an Editor, Personal Finance working on Corporate Development & Strategy team in New York City, you will be partnering with huge US based publishers. You will lead a group of writers to create original articles pertaining to banking, retirement, mortgages, & investing. You will educate readers in the world of personal finance & guide them to make smart financial decisions.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 5+ years of experience editing & writing
- Familiarity with the US personal finance domain, & combining journalistic writing with financial needs
- Experience with content affiliation
- Experience creating or editing content based on SEO concepts & best practices
- Experience working with content management systems
- Ability to understand & adjust editorial to match selected brands & publishers
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
- Work with editors at major publishing houses in the US.
- Manage, build & develop an external writing team, & assigning articles to writers according to their specialty
- Editi clarity, comprehensiveness, factual accuracy & cadence of the site / activity
- Collaborate daily with team members such as SEO, project managers, & client managers
- Manage timelines & adjust priorities as needed
- Maintain an editorial calendar
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include Yahoo, Conde Nast, BuzzFeed, Fox Sports, NBCU, ESPN, CBS, & E! Online. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Honda, Pinterest, Expedia & Honda.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.