Peloton is looking for a passionate & experienced Senior Manager to support the building & implementation of Pelotons externally facing social impact strategy consistent with the Peloton Pledge. The ESG function sits within Pelotons broader Strategy, Corporate Development, & M&A team.
Together with the Senior Director, ESG Strategy & Initiatives, the Senior Manager of ESG Strategy & Initiatives will ensure that Peloton designs & implements a cohesive externally focused social impact campaign. The Senior Analyst, ESG Strategy & Initiatives will report into this role.
This work will involve:
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Peloton (including Content, Marketing, Creative, Music, Product, & Member Services) to identify opportunities to leverage Pelotons full suite of assets to amplify the impact of its charitable giving & to then design & project manage the implementation of programs accordingly
- Identifying prospective giving partners & developing partnership plans
- Developing programs & together with the Senior Analyst, managing the successful design & implementation of these programs
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Peloton to ensure that the existing programs that include a social impact component ladder up to Pelotons social impact strategy
- Liaising with the People team & with ERGs to engage Peloton employees in social impact efforts
- 6+ years experience in a social impact-focused role with demonstrated success designing & leading large-scale programs
- Demonstrated commitment to racial equity
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage high-profile partnerships
- Demonstrated ability to successfully engage a variety of stakeholders
- Deep understanding of cultural landscape & highly in tune with current events
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
- Excellent verbal & written communicator
The ideal candidate is high-energy, results-oriented, & demonstrates an ability to:
- Identify new opportunities & areas of evolution within social impact at Peloton
- Quickly establish themselves as a credible strategic partner, bringing new high value ideas to the table.
- Clearly & concisely communicate ideas, concepts, & proposals to engage & excite team members & senior leaders.
- Deftly navigate the intricacies of working cross-functionally with many different teams & senior leaders in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence & build relationships is critical.
- Manage multiple concurrent programs with strong attention to detail & accountability to high standards of excellence.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.