AdhereTech is a smart pill bottle startup that is changing the way patients manage their medication schedules. Our adherence platform provides patients with the tools they need to help them take their medications on time, all centered around our smart pill bottle, which works right out of the box with no setup required. We work with some of the largest pharmaceutical, pharmacy, and healthcare companies in the US to make a difference in patients' lives.
AdhereTech is seeking an Operations and Logistics Associate to be responsible for all logistics and fulfillment operations, based out of our NYC office. This will be a roll-up-your-sleeves kind of role, with a primary focus on day-to-day execution of outbound shipments. The right candidate will be a flexible team-player with proficiency in business systems and extreme attention to detail. Our bottles work right out of the box, and you're the reason why.
While day-to-day execution will be the initial focus for this hire, the role will evolve over time. The ideal candidate is someone who can grow with the company and help develop and document the processes we'll need to massively scale our fulfillment operations. For the right person, this could be a great opportunity to get in at the ground level at a fast-growing healthcare technology startup and play an integral part in how the company evolves.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Fulfill all outbound orders, including special requests from internal teams, and coordinating carrier pick-ups as necessary
- Handle all data flows related to order fulfillment on our internal order management system
- Receive inbound shipments and process / organize inventory
- Maintain excellent internal communications to ensure timely delivery for clients and exceed standards of quality
- Support and manage deliverables and outreach for existing customers
- Develop and document operational processes to help build a scalable fulfillment operation
- Continuously improve performance as measured by Key Performance Indicators by reviewing and evolving existing processes
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-3 years experience preferred, with previous fulfillment, logistics, or inventory experience a plus
- Can-do attitude: We're a lean team so it's all hands on deck. We need a candidate who is willing to chip in wherever needed.
- Proactive and resourceful problem-solver: As an early-stage startup, we're constantly building and refining our processes. The right candidate doesn't just raise issues, but tries to come up with well-thought-out solutions.
- Extremely detail-oriented: A seamless customer experience is our priority, and ensuring there are no mistakes in order fulfillment is the first step.
- Adaptable & quick learner: In a fast-growing startup, the only constant is change. You will need to be able to roll with the punches and adapt on the fly as things change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Commuter benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Office snacks (now with fresh fruit, thanks to a grassroots Healthy Snacks Initiative!)
- Monthly team events
To apply, please submit an application via the following link: Apply Here