Index Exchange is looking for a Manager, Publisher Development to join our seasoned sales team! This is a highly visible, client facing position that requires strong organizational skills, creative thinking, professionalism, & an ability to build trust with senior decision makers at premium digital publishers. Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology is absolutely essential as you work to manage the complex needs of online publishers. You will use that knowledge & your understanding of IXs offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible & easy to understand.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
What were looking for:
Engaged: In this role you will be expected to build strong, strategic relationships with our publishers adding value, educating them on industry trends, & being their trusted strategic partner. You must thrive & have natural comfort being front & center in the client relationships & communication. Our clients drive our business forward & we take a white glove approach to service, communication & have a high standard of excellence that you should own & execute as an extension of our business.
Collaborative:You will cross-functionally with Account Management, Sales Engineering, Exchange Analytics & Account Operations teams in order to execute effective strategy & enable our publishers to succeed in your pod. The IX service structure allows for you to collaborate & utilize subject matter experts in your evaluation & planning with our publishers, thus enhancing strategic execution.
Results Driven: You will need to be passionate about working in an extremely fast-paced, demanding, fluid start-up environment with a high emphasis on results. You will require a well-developed ability to use data to demonstrate impact & success but also to identify new opportunities based on quantitative insights.
What youll be doing:
- Leverage 2+ years of publisher technology sales experience or strategic account management experience to rapidly increase IXs presence & partnerships
- Work closely with our Partner Success team who help oversee the technical, analytical & account management services to deliver a best in class experience across each publisher relationship
- Perform ongoing needs analysis, lead quarterly business reviews & identify growth opportunities with key accounts
- Provide the leadership team with market updates & revenue forecasts to assist with growth planning
- Fluidly explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences & stakeholders
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.