Are you an experienced Digital Marketing expert who is passionate about education, making an impact, & love empowering others to find life-changing opportunities? This may be the position for you!
At Trilogy Education Services, we create innovative programs to train new audiences for careers in the digital economy. Our programs have been in existence since October 2015, & since that first class, we've launched an additional 300 classes across the nation.
If you bring knowledge, strong communication, & a positive energy to the classroom, you're going to help students along their transformative path to a successful & rewarding career. We'll provide the guidance, training, lesson plans, & tools to support you on your journey of impacting lives in the classroom.
- Pays a competitive salary, full benefits (health insurance, 401k, etc.)
- Classes meet M-F from 9a-5p
- Columbia University,
- Class location: Group M Worldwide Inc, 3 World Trade Center New York, NY, U.S.
- 4-5+ years of professional experience preferred
- Master's Degree
- Marketing strategy: brand building, lead generation/conversion, campaign development/optimization
- SEO fundamentals: UXUI basics, HTML/CSS, Google trends & analytics
- SEM fundamentals: paid search fundamentals & platforms (google ad words, facebook), KPIs, planning & strategizing, keywords, conversion events, ROI analysis, social media advertising
What You Will Do:
- Follow detailed lesson plans that are taught in classrooms across the country
- Support students individually on their learning journey to becoming a Digital Marketer
- Give meaningful feedback, & confidently guide students
- Infuse empathy, support, & encouragement into all student interactions
- Collaborate with leaders across instruction, curriculum, & the enterprise team to improve the instructor & student experience