Do you have Digital Advertising experience at an Agency either as a Sales Planner/Media Buyer? Do you want to transition away from the Agency side & accelerate your career into Programmatic, taking your knowledge of media buying to facilitate & collaborate with the Agencies on their Digital campaigns?
Or perhaps you're already at an AdTech co & looking for your next challenge & passionate about making a difference within the health/pharma space.
Come make a move to PulsePoint, the first programmatic marketing platform designed specifically for the Health industry!
Our Account Managers own the strategic planning process & the relationship between PulsePoint & our agency partners. An AM serves as the primary point of contact for the client & internal teams for all items regarding health media & programmatic campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have prior digital account management/campaign management experience (Media Buyers & Sales Planners work well here). While a general understanding of the various components & KPIs of online advertising are important, you don't need to be a Programmatic expert if you have the basics down. If you're smart & eager to develop your career, we will teach you what you need to know.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, grow, & maintain relationships with clients through exceptional client service
- Effectively communicate digital strategies & rationale for tactical approaches for each campaign directly with our clients
- Manage all aspects of the RFP/RFI response process, including developing media strategies, coordinating with external vendors/partners, & developing proposals for new client opportunities.
- Partner with Campaign Management team to develop & provide regular actionable insights to our clients on both live & post campaign results detailing performance, campaign optimizations, & new opportunities
- Serve as point person for all post-sale client requests & communication with client, including creative changes, performance reports, client meetings, campaign recommendations
What you'll need:
- 2-3 years experience in a client facing account management or sales planning role developing & managing interactive marketing campaigns and/or digital media buying
- Interactive agency or consulting experience (supporting Health & Wellness campaigns a plus).
- Good understanding of the programmatic market with exposure to bid management & campaign management/optimization strategies.
- Understanding of interactive media planning, buying elements & success metrics (CPA, CPC, CPM, DR etc.).
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing & interpreting campaign data to recommend solutions that will provide optimal results for our clients.
What we offer:
- Sane work hours
- Generous paid vacation/company holidays
- Vacation reimbursement, sabbatical, pawternity leave, marriage leave, honeymoon bonus
- Comprehensive healthcare with 100%-paid medical, vision, life & disability insurance
- $2,000 annual training & development budget
- Complimentary annual memberships to One Medical, NY Citi Bike & SF Ford GoBike
- Monthly chair massages
- Free fitness classes (spin, yoga, boxing)
- Gym reimbursement, local gym membership discounts
- Onsite flu shots, dental cleanings & vision exams
- Annual company retreat
- Paid parental leave & a lot of new parent perks
- Emergency childcare credits
- 401(k) Match & free access to a financial adviser
- Volunteer Time Off & Donation Matching, ongoing group volunteer opportunities
- Team lunches, Sip & Social Thursdays, Game Nights, Movie Nights
- Healthy snacks & drinks
And theres a lot more!