The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the life cycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, & flexible work hours!
We are looking for a Senior Retail Recruiter to join our team in New York, NY. The position will be supporting two concept stores, merchandising across all categories & future pop-up & concept stores.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build a network of contacts & pipeline for current & future opportunities
- Partner with hiring managers to develop recruiting strategies that align with business needs & in the final candidate selection
- Interview candidates to determine skill set & level of interest
- Gather & review interview feedback & make recommendations on the most qualified candidates
- Develop & implement diverse sourcing strategies, including referral generation, position postings, direct sourcing, trade publications & traditional media sources, networking & job fairs
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure accurate & up-to-date information
- Manage, maintain & support current recruiting processes & tools to ensure best practice & consistency
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 4-6 years of high volume sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting & hiring in a retail and/or merchandising environment
- Strong understanding of recruiting practices for both Retail & Merchandising positions from store to director level
- Thorough knowledge of sourcing, research, assessment & referencing techniques
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Recruiter & ATS systems (Workable)
- Knowledge of Google Desktop Products a plus (Gmail, Calendar, Hangout, Drive)
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment & hiring trends, job market / employment trends, & creative approaches to recruitment are essential to this function.
- Demonstrated ability to smoothly execute the recruitment process including sourcing, candidate selection, interviewing & extending an offer
- Ability to work well in a team environment & successfully build relationships with executive management & hiring manager