As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Individual contributor who will be responsible for providing support to senior leaders in a global & operations organization, who may be required to independently tackle problems.Supporting Global Business Operations & Strategy Execution.
- Running calendars, scheduling onsite & offsite meetings in Visa Pasay & other offices, & handling all related logistics, including but not limited to: reserving hotel accommodations, coordinating meeting room set-up, preparing for video conferences, conference calls, & ordering catering & assisting in preparation of meeting materials.
- Make travel arrangements (airline & hotel reservations) & gather documentation for travel visas as needed.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations & maintaining group artifacts.
- Prepare meeting materials including working with PH based print shop / mailroom for printing, binding & collating of materials, & building binders, & for shipping.
- Process expense reports & serve as general point of contact for reports submitted.
- Work including office needs services: move requests, supplies, desk set up for new hires / contractors.
- Provide onboarding support for new employees
- Maintain file shares & document repositories
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 4-6 years of project analyst & administrative experience required
- Validated reputation for discretion; ability to handle confidential & sensitive information with poise & integrity in all communications.
- Experience operating effectively & expertly while handling multiple assignments in a dynamic environment with little supervision.
- Good judgment regarding information which may be confidential or material, non-public.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- Proven analysis & project analyst skills; excellent planning, organizational & written & verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment in setting priorities & interacting with internal & external contacts.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Customer service-focused with ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Enthusiastic & solution oriented, looking for ways to contribute & assist the team.
- Should have familiarity with invoicing & approval systems, basic accounting, & project management.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in & we embrace inclusion & diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be & we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.