TrialSpark is a software & technology company based in NYC that helps accelerate the discovery of new drugs & medical treatments by reimagining the clinical trial process. We are building a network of our own clinical trial sites & are looking to hire a lead to oversee a team of Clinical Research Coordinators.
The Clinical Research Coordinator Manager is responsible for recruiting, onboarding/training & overseeing, managing & performance management of TrialSpark's Senior CRCs & CRCs in executing their day-to-day responsibilities. The CRC Manager will also be responsible for collaborating across all TrialSpark functional teams to execute high quality clinical studies & for leading initiatives to seek, identify & execute on opportunities to improve TrialSparks clinical processes & the broader organization.
- Mentor & manage a team of clinical staff of varying experience levels for your assigned region
- Providing regional oversight of assigned staff to ensure proper adherence to TrialSpark policies & procedures
- Contributing to the delivery of clinical staff training & development programs
- Contributing to the design & delivery of team capacity management system
- Leading study teams in all aspects of clinical readiness, including study protocol education, study-specific training program development & implementation, internal monitoring & quality checks to ensure high operational quality
- Serving as a point person during study startup & initiation, including attending & actively participating in site initiation visits
- Reviewing & attaining fluency in study protocols, developing a deep understanding of the study background, design, purpose, investigational product, schedule of events, risks / benefits, inclusion / exclusion criteria & objectives / primary endpoints
- Performing regular performance evaluation & identifying opportunities for staff advancement & development
- 4+ years of experience as a CRN or CRC running industry-sponsored clinical trials, including 1+ year(s) as a lead CRN or CRC on a clinical trial spanning multiple sites
- 1+ year(s) of CRN or CRC managerial experience
- Clinical skills (e.g., venipuncture, vital signs, ECG, etc.)
- Research skills (e.g., certified rater, fluent in EDC systems, etc.)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) or Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) CRC Certification
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.