Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a DevOps engineer at Unqork you will work on a dynamic, cross-functional team. Youll play a critical role in helping to support, build, & own an industry-changing product.
- Participate as a stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, sprint planning, standups
- Continuously improve & increase the capabilities of our CI/CD pipeline
- Increase visibility into the health & durability of the Unqork platform
- Support & improve our flexible, world-class integration capabilities
- Maintain existing services & tools, augmenting & replacing as required
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded & enjoy solving complicated problems
- You pay attention to the details, but can just as easily distill the concepts into the bigger picture
- You have experience designing & executing your vision to completion
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You have an eagerness to learn & excel in a fast-paced environment
What were looking for:
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, or Salt. Ansible Tower or AWX is a plus
- Deep experience architecting services within cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Advanced knowledge in Linux monitoring, troubleshooting, & administration
- Experience with programming/scripting language such as Python, PHP, or Bash
- Experience with performance testing, performance analytics
- Docker, serverless computing experience
- MongoDB experience preferred, fluent in multiple DBMSes
- Technology startup experience (bonus points)
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.