Senior UX Researcher
We are looking for people who can effectively communicate, synthesise, prioritise, & are open to trying new things. The User Experience team is growing & we want people that can generate, evaluate, & moderate their vision. We are looking for a London-based senior researcher that can work directly with clients (remotely & on-site). We look for an individual who will dig in, take the time to understand underlying issues, & use their skills talents as a senior UX savant to create wireframes & specs for all to appreciate. Join the Symphony team & help us launch a secure, enterprise-class messaging application that people enjoy using!
- Collaborate with Product Management & other UX team members to create testing frameworks to observe users & test designs
- Create & update UX research libraries for the Design department
- Design & run studies that target both user behaviour & attitudes
- Generate insights for both exploratory & evaluative purposes
- Work with UX designers to set baseline requirements & translate them into patterns & specs.
- Work cross-functionally with global teams including design, product management, content strategy, engineering, sales & marketing.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods & a subset of quantitative methods, such as surveys
- Effectively communicate UX research results & recommend strategic improvements for design & product to utilise
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Wireframing & User testing with proven expertise using the vector based wireframing or other mapping software.
- In depth understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis & statistical concept
- Great conceptual understanding of web & mobile standards including responsive design.
- Command of a broad set of qualitative & user-centered design methods
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize projects, communicate progress & milestones
- Experience designing & building prototypes for features on mobile & web
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful & impactful questions
- Bonus: Design & Code skills
Symphony transforms the way users communicate effectively & securely with a single workflow application. Forging a new path in the industry, Symphony is designed to help individuals, teams & organizations of all sizes improve productivity, while meeting complex data security & regulatory compliance needs. Symphony was founded in October 2014 & is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, with offices in New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Stockholm, Sophia-Antipolis, Paris & London.
Symphony has raised roughly $300 million from the worlds largest financial institutions & recognized investors such as Bank of America - Merrill Lynch, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BlackRock, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Wells Fargo, UBS, Socit Gnrale as well as Google.
Were looking for top-notch talent to join our team to help us change the way the world communicates. If you have the skills & savvy to work with a world-class team & an appetite for game-changing disruption, we want to hear from you!
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Region specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefit (BYOB) perk
- Fully stocked kitchen & catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun & exciting benefits & activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
*Benefits & Perks vary based on location.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Note: If considered for a position you will be subject to a criminal background check. A conviction is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case will be considered on its own merits. The nature of the offense, the date of the offense, the surrounding circumstances, the relevance of the offense to the position(s) applied for, & any pattern of offenses may, however, be considered.
All of the information provided by you in this Application will be processed by Symphony in compliance with applicable data privacy laws & regulations, including but not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Please refer to our Candidate Portal Policy for further information about how Symphony processes your personal data, Symphonys legal basis for such processing, & the rights that you have with respect to your personal data that Symphony processes. For any questions you may have in this regard, please contact email@example.com