At Asana, were building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together & realizing their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product & a holistic approach to teamwork. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, & functions, get off on the right foot & continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
We're looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, based out of NYC, to help support & grow our largest & most strategic customers. As an Asana Enterprise CSM, youll guide the customer to deploy Asana successfully, adopt it widely across their organization & ensure they continuously gain business value from our products & services. By engaging your customers using a consultative approach, youll position yourself as a preferred long-term strategic partner & serve as the trusted point of contact across their lifecycle: on-boarding, adoption, advocacy & renewal.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team & broader business. To the entire Asana team, youll exemplify an empathetic, customer-centric perspective.
What Youll Achieve
- Maintain ownership of a portfolio of strategic customers, weaving a web to develop new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption & retention of Asana across their organization
- Work with customers to understand their motivation, business drivers, strategic goals & desired business outcomes; co-create joint customer impact plans that include success metrics, engagement & adoption strategy, timelines, communication, & customer advocacy & expansion plans.
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including deployment design & execution, change management consulting, workflow design, business performance reviews, roadmap advisory, & renewal touch points
- Develop & maintain an internal Champion Network across customers organization, facilitating workshops on best known practices
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, & act upon both risks & opportunities; proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement & product adoption
- Lead a cross-functional partnership across your named customers & Asana:
- Partner closely with Sales counterparts to build strategic account plans, nurture executive relationships, facilitate Executive Business Reviews, & identify expansion opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references, craft case-studies, & co-develop resources to better support our strategic customers
- Liaise with Support & Finance to help quarterback resolutions for customer issues & optimization opportunities
- Serve as the voice of your customers by surfacing key trends & insights back to our Product, Research, & business teams
- Travel & meet customers on-site up to 25% of the time
- Passionate about the future of work & positively impacting the working lives of people in large organizations,
- At least 6 years demonstrated success in a Customer Success or Account Management role working with large, complex enterprise-level accounts with a focus on growth & implementation of large scale technology solutions. SaaS experience preferred.
- Prior experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships in post-sales or deployment services, Youre able to drive customer success & align within complex customer environments at executive & department levels
- Thrive by building trust & communicating effectively with a broad range of stakeholders, from C-Suite & Asana administrators to day-to-day Asana users
- Experience in an enterprise solution sales environment & ability to partner with account executives in development & closure of sales opportunities is preferred
- Customer-centric at your core. Youre devoted to ensuring our customers success & adoption of Asana & advocate for regional customers needs
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action & work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. Youre able to zoom in to most granular details & also zoom out to understand the philosophy of how & why decisions are made
- Driven, process-oriented person. Youre able to effectively balance competing priorities & make decisions that best support Asana, the team, & the customer. Youre able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, & technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster & accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, & one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work & thrive, & building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status.