Bonobos islooking for a Senior Manager, Paid Media to drive the evolution of our digital marketing capabilities & efficiently scale existing channel performance.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshop locations) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing, youll be responsible for driving consistent & cost-effective demand driving initiatives with a focus on new customer growth. Owning our agency, vendor & marketing technology relationships youll be instrumental in developing a best of breed performance marketing team with an eye towards long-term strategic development that supports future business needs, as well as act as the subject matter expert on all things digital marketing.
In addition to managing our outside partner relationships, you will liaise across the entire business including frequent collaboration with the CRM, Product Marketing, Brand Marketing, Creative & PR teams. You will also work cross-functionally with the Insights & Analytics, Planning, Finance, Tech & Merchandising teams.
What you'll do...
- Lead strategy development & execution for all paid marketing channels (Paid Search, Display, Retargeting, Affiliates + Influencer Marketing, Paid Social)
- Implement & manage strategic media plan aimed at driving scale while maintaining performance targets
- Develop actionable people-based channel strategies to increase new customer acquisition & improve purchase frequency of existing customers
- Manage all external agency & publisher relationships to progress overall media capabilities & marketing strategies through ongoing testing & optimization
- Define the marketing technology stack & provide guidance to leadership on in-house vs. out-of-house tech & team structures
- Partner with Product Marketing & Creative teams to drive creative innovation, & improve our product storytelling through digital channels
- Create reporting framework that effectively captures program performance & produces actionable run-of-business channel optimizations
- Utilize customer analysis, including lifetime value & cost to acquire metrics, to optimize marketing programs & improve audience development of media programs
- Provide analytical support for forecasting of daily/weekly/monthly sales trends & guidance on risks to plans
- Clearly & concisely communicate program performance & progress against goals in a cross-functional setting
- Nurture & mentor a talented set of direct reports to maximize their potential & fuel their evolution as digital marketers
- Have 7+ years of digital marketing experience across paid search, paid social, digital advertising & affiliate marketing
- Have experience managing multi-functional in-house teams & external agencies
- Are strongly familiar with retail business models & P&Ls to drive ROI positive solutions
- Have working knowledge of standard industry reporting & diagnostic tools
- Are an excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization from external vendors to senior leadership
- Are able to transform detailed analysis into straightforward summaries for cross-functional partners
- Demonstrated strong digital & ecommerce knowledge & curiosity
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun & awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you