Our People team is growing at Conductor Founders Incs corporate HQ in New York City! The Manager, Total Rewards is a newly created role responsible for the design, implementation, management & ongoing evaluation of our compensation & benefits programs. This position reports to the Chief People officer.
- Design, develop, implement, administer, & communication of Total Rewards, including base pay, executive compensation, incentive programs, LTI plans, health & wellness & 401(k)
- Support company-wide Job Architecture/Levelling initiative to clarify & harmonize job titles, pay grades, career paths, & differentiated compensation structures.
- Oversee & manage all programs, policies & processes related to benefits & disability leaves including short-term & long-term disability, FMLA, accommodations & other leaves..
- Manage compensation cycles including annual base salary, promotion, bonus & equity review cycles. Collaborate with members of the People team to identify pay-for-performance links, develop compensation planning guidelines, & create manager training & employee communications associated with compensation cycles.
- Leverage data analytics, insights, & industry practices to evaluate program effectiveness and, as appropriate, make recommendations for cost-effective program changes.
- Manage the communication of compensation, benefits & wellness programs to achieve employee awareness & understanding of the programs offered.
- Address benefits inquiries providing direction & assistance to associates regarding eligibility, claims, qualifying events & other benefits issues as they arise.
- Complete salary benchmark surveys, maintain salary range structure, & prepare information regarding market competitiveness
- Ensure all audit & regulatory processes for benefit plans are managed effectively & that our plans are compliant with relevant laws & regulations including ensuring all benefit program documentation & notices are updated & distributed.
- Oversee the 401(k) plan administration
- Identify & manage working relationships with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors & consultants, ensuring quality delivery.
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times & that behavior aligns with Conductors policies, procedures, & values.
- Manage & oversee a Total Rewards Administrator
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skills & experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources or relevant work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in broad-based compensation, executive, incentive plan strategy, design, & administration
- At least 1 year prior experience leading/managing others
- Experience in the administration of base & variable pay programs & benefit, 401(k) & leave programs is required.
- Consultative in approach with the business & key stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with demonstrated ability to work under tight deadlines & prioritize multiple activities
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, & administrative skills
- Highly collaborative, with a strong desire to support, enable, & coach others
- High integrity with proven ability to handle extremely sensitive & confidential information
- Stakeholder + Vendor Management
- Employment law & HR compliance fluency
- Familiarity with enterprise HR data systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software & tools, including Excel
- Strong written, verbal & presentation skills to effectively communicate compensation strategies at all levels, from administrative to the C-Suite
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing environment
- Advanced certification (CCP, CEP, or CECP), preferred
- Experience with global total rewards practices highly desired
- Office based 3 days a week (hybrid schedule)
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.