Phreesiais looking for a Manager of Analytics & Insights to join our growing Analytics Team!
TheManager of Analytics & Insights will utilize data & insights to support & advancePhreesiaspatient communications business in life sciences & healthcare. The Analytics Manager works collaboratively with the sales & data team to measure campaign success & effectively communicate the value ofPhreesiathrough written, verbal, & visual means. This is a client-facing role that involves communication & collaboration with agency & brand partners.
What You'll Do:
- Serves as a solution-minded liaison between the analytics team & the sales team
- Works closely with the sales team to generate decks & present campaign metrics for monthly reports, measurement overviews, & kickoff meetings
- Serves as an analytics/insights expert on assigned accounts to help pull through brand goals & strategic imperatives
- Manages program market research & culls insights to effectively communicatePhreesiasvalue across campaigns
- Develop market research questions for campaigns based on goals & client needs
- UtilizePhreesiadata & secondary research to effectively communicate a story aboutPhreesiaprogram insights & results
- Works with analytics, sales, & the client engagement teams to deliver sales support materials, thought leadership, ad hoc requests, & other measurement collateral using 3rd party data, internal data, & secondary research
- This may include benchmarking, market landscape insights, point of care insights, media insights & comparison data, ROI analyses, case studies, & more
- Individually contributes to the team but also supports sales by building relationships with key clients & internal team members
What You'll Bring:
- BA or BS, with at least 2 years of experience in healthcare marketing or a related field
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Outstandingproblem solvingskills, analytical skills, & business judgment
- High energy self-starter who enjoys finding creative solutions to complex problems
- Agency, media, or vendor experience a plus
- Consulting or market research experience a plus
- Experience working with IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) orCrossixa plus
Who We Are:
AtPhreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, & we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only doesPhreesiacare about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year & consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven & engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, & enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Be sure to check out our Instagram andFacebook!
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.