Maven is the largest virtual clinic for womens & family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Mavens unique care model enables employers & health plans to improve maternal health outcomes & lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, & parenting/pediatrics, & offers 24/7 access to Mavens proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in womens health.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Companys #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women & families, & raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join our Engineering team to dive in & make an impact quickly. The QA Engineer will be involved throughout the development lifecycle with particular emphasis on assuring the quality of our users experience. You will be responsible for test planning, documenting, coordinating, & executing activities related to the testing of systems & applications developed by our product team.
As a QA Engineer at Maven, you will:
- Test planning, documenting, coordinating, & executing activities related to the testing of systems & applications developed by our product team
- Manually test existing & new product features on different platforms
- Manually test existing products on different mobile devices (Android & iOS)
- Work with Developers & Product Managers to solve any issues that arise
Were looking for you to bring:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a QA Engineering role (Web & mobile applications)
- Strong knowledge Quality Assurance methodologies
- Strong experience in different testing techniques such as UI testing, regression testing, smoke testing etc
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong experience with manual testing across multiple browsers & multiple platforms including desktop & mobile environments
- Very strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Self motivated & proactiveCritical thinker & problem solver
Helpful experiences & skills (if you dont have them, you can learn them with us!): HM to fill in nice-to-have experiences, skills, certifications for the candidate
- You have experience enhancing web & mobile (iOS & Android) automation suites
- You have experience setting up a continuous integration pipeline for automation test suites.
- An understanding of at least one programming language (Java, Python, etc.)
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for Mavens is 100% covered by Maven
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for Mavens & generous credits for family & friends
- Free One Medical membership
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Weekly stipend for a *free* lunch
- One-time stipend to enhance your work from home experience (We will be working remotely until sometime next year!)
- A variety of virtual team events such as musical performances, game nights & happy hours
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.