Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
As a Sr. Product Manager working on Finance & Payments applications, you will lead a group of engineers, data analysts, & product designers in building software that helps agents understand how their business is performing. You will also enable agents to pay for ancillary services creating a cashless ledger. You will have the opportunity to pioneer entirely new systems & methodologies that help agents more effectively manage their cash flow & spend it effectively on marketing & other related services. As such you will need to be comfortable dealing with ambiguity & bringing a clear vision to the cross-functional team.
- Deeply understand customer needs by spending time learning from agents
- Lead the definition, development, & launch of financial management applications & payment systems for agents
- Work closely with key internal business stakeholders (e.g. engineering, analysts, product managers & finance) to understand constraints & user needs as you define your product solution
- Develop product roadmaps & build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Finance, Marketing, Operations) & Leadership/Executive team
- Own end to end product quality, including bugs, customer issues, & technical debt
- 5+ years experience in software product management roles building & launching successful data-driven products
- Understand the needs of your customers, prioritize, continuously building & iterating
- Ability to narrate a story for what problem youre solving for & the vision youre going after, combined with the capacity to dive into minute details
- Experience with billing systems (e.g. Stripe, Zuora) & commissions systems (e.g. Callidus) is a plus but not required
- Highly technical, garnering respect from engineers
- Strong organizational, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written & oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead teams & work cross-functionally with technical & non-technical team members up to & including executives in a highly collaborative environment
- Deep understanding & empathy for users
- Ability to thrive & adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth & rapidly changing environment
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.