LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
- Grow revenue from your book of business; through hunting & farming new Data companies in both a client/vendor capacity (services for fees) & a true partnership capacity (revenue shares)
- Evaluate & sell into new Data companies, both with the VP, Data Partners & independently
- Work with your peers & leadership to execute, as well as develop program solutions that expand & deepen the LiveRamp Data Business
- Partner cross-functionally (with Product, Sales, & Marketing)
- Solutions leader; you will need to demonstrate a deep understanding of LiveRamps products & how they map to client solutions, including the ability to identify new opportunities where LiveRamp can add value with these strategic partners
- Support & iterate off customer health tracking & dashboard processes
- Help manage customer escalations, from reporting to resolution
- Value shared learning & process efficiencies to improve the companys productivity
- Contribute to building a great company -- because you want to!
Your team will:
- Collectively grow & manage all Strategic Data Partnerships
- Partner with Brand Sales, Product, Platforms & Leadership to tackle industry-wide challenges & opportunities
- Strategize on the role of Third-Party Data for Marketers
- 5+ years Enterprise, quota carrying, selling experience.
- A track record of consistently exceeding targets
- In depth knowledge of marketing ecosystem
- Remarkably strategic, driven, & very entrepreneurial
- Relationship Seller. You demonstrate the ability to close six & seven figure deals, as well as proficient in managing eight figure relationships
- Independent-worker & self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching & mentorship
- Proven record of owning full end to end sales cycles successfully from prospecting to contract signature & post sales.
- Great communication skills both internally & externally. You are punctual & always answer emails & calls within 24 hours
- You build relationships with customers' executive leadership teams. You can take an introduction to one contact, & connect with many, including C-Level management at the F1000
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive (no exceptions)
- BA/BS required
- Enterprise or Strategic partner management experience required
- AdTech & 3rd party data experience required
- Experience creating new revenue channels from inception to a growing six to seven figure run rate
- Marketing experience; At minimum a familiarity with 3p data
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, Phoenix, New York or Seattle. Open to remote for the right candidate.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.