Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls & real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, & Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As a Technical Recruiter at Teampay, you will conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, pre-screening & face-to-face interviews through to hire. Your empathy towards job-seekers & persistence with passive candidates will ensure a stellar candidate experience. The feedback & data you collect will shape our internal processes & allow us to continually improve this vital area of our growing business.
Common candidate qualifications include:
- 3+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience (in-house preferred)
- Experience working within an early-stage startup
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Clear & direct communication skills
- Experience utilizing Greenhouse is preferred but not required
Your contributions will be key in developing our employer brand & candidate experience. This role reports to the Director of Talent & you'll work directly with hiring managers across departments. This unusual opportunity will give you space on the ground floor of a business that already has significant traction.
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious & agile in thought & action. You value authenticity & possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic & look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail & always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in & be responsive when the pressure is on.
If you decide to work at Teampay, youll get benefits & perks like these:
- Healthcare premiums 100% covered for employees & 50% covered for dependents.
- One Medical membership for all employees.
- FSA or HSA programs available.
- Pet Insurance for employees pets.
- Citibike membership for all employees.
- 401k Program with employer match on contributions.
- Annual Training & Development budget for all employees.
- Access to an office space in lower Manhattan.
- One-time stipend for remote work setup.
- Fun & educational events for all employees, offered both virtually & in-person.
You can learn more about our product features here, & see our company values here.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.